STM Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the STM Group (UK) Ltd Website.
STM Group (UK) Ltd is located at:
1st Floor Solar House,
1-9 Romford Road,
E15 4LJ – London , United Kingdom
By accessing this website, it is assumed you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. You should not continue to use the STM Group (UK) Ltd Website if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated on the following pages.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to STM Group (UK) Ltd. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the STM Group stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, STM Group (UK) Ltd, and/or it’s licensors, own the intellectual property rights for all material relating to STM Group (UK) Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.stmgroupltd.com for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.stmgroupltd.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.stmgroupltd.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.stmgroupltd.com
- Redistribute content from STM Group (UK) Ltd (unless that content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to the TM Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online Directory distributors, when they list STM in the Directory, may link to the STM Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to the STM Website.
These organizations may link to the STM home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
STM may consider and approve at its sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
STM will approve link requests from these organizations if it is determined that:
- the link would not reflect unfavourably on STM or its accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with STM;
- the benefit to STM from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of STM Group (UK) Ltd; and
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to the STM home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to the STM website, you must notify the Company by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to the STM Website, and a list of the URL(s) on the STM site to which you would like to link (allowing 2-3 weeks for a response).
Approved organizations may hyperlink to the STM Website as follows:
- By use of the STM corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of the STM Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the STM Group (UK) Ltd logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around the STM Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the STM Website.
Reservation of Rights
STM reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to the STM Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to the STM Website upon such request. STM also reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to the STM Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms and Conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on the STM Website, or any linked website, objectionable for any reason, you may contact the Company about this. STM will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst STM will endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, it does not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor does STM commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
STM will have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend STM against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, STM exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to its website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude STM, or your, liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude STM, or your, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any STM, or your, liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any STM, or your, liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, STM will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of these terms, please contact STM Group (UK) Ltd by filling out the form on the Website or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
STM Group (UK) Ltd