Website STM Group (UK) Ltd
An award-winning Company, providing bespoke Security, Cleaning and Customer Service solutions.
Are you passionate about delivering an excellent service?
Do you want to develop yourself within an award- winning Company?
If so, then STM could have the perfect position for you…
STM Group (UK) Ltd are recruiting for dedicated, driven and talented Train Presentation Cleaning Operatives to join its vibrant and diverse team.
With continuous training, development and support you can be assured that you will have a fantastic career with STM Group.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that trains are cleaned to the required standard.
- Ensuring train presentation stores are kept clean and tidy.
- Reporting any safety issues to LQO(Leading Quality Operative) or Operations Supervisor.
- Reporting all accidents including property damage and ‘near misses’ incidents.
- Reading, understanding and complying with documents and instructions that are issued.
- Using any special clothing or equipment which is supplied, keeping it in good condition and reporting any defects or damage so it can be replaced.
What we want:
- Energetic, fit, confident and customer focused operatives.
- Cleaning experience is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- The ability to commute to the locations required for this role
The successful candidate will not only be working for a recognised, award-winning, Company, but will also benefit from having access to a wide range of Company benefits, including:
- Excellent hourly rate of £12 p/h
- Guaranteed minimum 120 hours per month.
- Smart uniform provided.
- Access to the Company Healthcare and Pension scheme.
- Access to the STM exclusive Benefits Platform, offering a wide range of employee options from retailer discounts to financial advice and wellbeing support.
- Working with a diverse, friendly, “One Team” culture.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
You will be required to pass Drug & Alcohol screening and DBS checks prior to employment commencing.
If you think this could be the right position, for you, please get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
About STM Group (UK) Ltd– Diversity & Inclusion Champions of the Year 2022 (Security & Fire Excellence Awards)
STM Group (UK) Limited is an award-winning company, providing bespoke manpower service solutions. It specialises in the delivery of high-quality security, cleaning, and customer-focused, services, underpinned and supported by leading edge technology.
Established in 2005, and with offices in London and Manchester (where the Company 24 Hour Control Room is situated), STM has national coverage. The organisation has developed through controlled organic growth, combined with a selective acquisition strategy. The Company prides itself on the quality and flexibility of its service delivery model, with an underlying commitment to proactivity and reliability at the core of its philosophy.