Website STM Group (UK) Ltd
An award-winning Company, providing bespoke Security, Cleaning and Customer Service solutions.
STM Group (UK) Ltd are recruiting for dedicated, passionate and motivated Security Response Officers to join its team, working for South Western Railway. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career within an award- winning Company.
With continuous training, development and support, you can be assured that you will have a fantastic career with STM!
Duties of the role include:
Report and manage anti-social behaviour at the station, in accordance with the company policy and Railway By-laws, whilst maintaining train service performance.
- Ensure all stations are safe, anti-social behaviour is minimized and all incidents are recorded in line with STM company policy.
- Report faults, health & safety issues and escalate complaints to supervisors/ management.
- Be fully conversant with your stations Evacuation Plans and implementing actions. The STM management team will provide full training and documented refresher training as required.
- Undertake Site Specific Safety Briefings as instructed by the STM management team.
- Comply with the client & STM Accident and Incident reporting process.
- The main task of the SRT Officer is to identify risks associated with anti-social behaviour, over – crowding, safety issues and to report these to SWR managers and BTP immediately. Also, to fill out reports daily at the end of every shift.
- Any customers that are behaving in an anti-social or threatening manner, must be removed, or escorted out of the station by the BTP.
- SRT staff are to be ambassadors for the client and company and to provide customer service and when and if required.
- SRT staff may be requested from time to time by the client to provide assistance during events at the station and they are to perform a support role to staff on the station.
- Any incidents whether minor or serious, must be reported to client management and the BTP.
- Ensure that you adhere to Client KPIs and that all necessary patrolling, and customer service duties, electronic tagging, booking on and off and reporting functions are carried out in line with requirements.
Salary: £11.50 per hour
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 17:00 – 01:00
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (preferred)
Work Location: Guildford or Woking
The successful candidate will not only be working for a recognised, award-winning, Company, but will also benefit from having access to a wide range of Company benefits, including:
- Access to the Company Healthcare and Pension scheme
- Access to the STM exclusive Benefits Platform, offering a wide range of employee options from retailer discounts to financial advice and wellbeing support
- Bespoke learning and development, through the STM “SEED” e-learning platform
- Working with a diverse, friendly, “One Team” culture.
- Flexible working, supporting a positive work/life balance.
If you think this could be the right position, for you, please get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
About STM Group (UK) Ltd– Diversity & Inclusion Champions of the Year 2022 (Security & Fire Excellence Awards)
STM Group (UK) Limited is an award-winning company, providing bespoke manpower service solutions. It specialises in the delivery of high-quality security, cleaning, and customer-focused, services, underpinned and supported by leading edge technology. It was named “UK Security Business of the Year” in 2020.
Established in 2005, with offices in London and Manchester, STM has national coverage which has been developed through controlled organic growth, combined with a selective acquisition strategy. The Company is known for the quality and flexibility of its service delivery model, supported by an underlying commitment to proactivity and reliability at the core of its philosophy.