Website STM Group (UK) Ltd
An award-winning Company, providing bespoke Security, Cleaning and Customer Service solutions.
Are you passionate, motivated and organised?
Do you want to develop yourself within an award- winning Company?
If so, then STM Group could have the perfect position for you…
STM Group (UK) Ltd are hiring for a dedicated, driven and determined Scheduler to join its diverse and vibrant team on a full-time basis.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Scheduler will take responsibility of daily scheduling operations across the designated business area, being, for this position, the West side of our prestigious contract with MTR Elizabeth Line, the most significant addition to London’s transport network in a generation, providing new journey options, cutting travel time and supporting regeneration across the capital.
Other operation support tasks are also required, from data collation through to supporting the Operations Manager in driving contract performance.
Other duties to include, but not limited to:
- Be point of contact for the front-line team when employee concerns are raised.
- Building excellent relationships with the client regarding hours and shift allocations, being the first point of call for the client regarding this.
- Ensure e-mails/WhatsApp messages/phone calls are answered/responded to in a timely manner regarding any queries/requests from the client scheduling team.
- Ensuing the weekly roster confirmations to clients are sent and maintain communication with the clients regarding details of cover.
- Utilise the control room team to aid in the scheduling operation and assist with last minute requests.
- Entering relevant details on to the roster management system. When rostering or arranging ‘last minute’ or ‘emergency cover’ officers used must have been inducted at the requested location and appropriately trained/inducted.
- Ensure the rostering system is maintained with the correct information for all staff including; addresses/client contact personnel & numbers/clients contracted hours etc.
- Reconciliation of all hours on a daily basis – and where required ensure that the operations team are aware of any discrepancies and escalation to the Operations and Regional Manager / Operation Director where necessary.
- Complying with all UK/EU or applicable laws and working directives in the process of scheduling staff.
- Continually monitor staff working patterns to ensure no breaches to working time directive etc are breached.
- Responsible for the scheduling responsibilities for the contracts front line staff.
- To assist with other scheduling challenges that may occur within the STM wider business.
- Assist the Operations Team when required to assist with the overall deliverance of the contract.
- Manage front line team holiday; tracking accruals and leave taken to date.
- Constantly reviewing scheduling process and systems to ensure fit for purpose, proposing changes to find better ways of working.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships within the wider STM business such as Finance and HR to assist with pay anomalies where it links to scheduling actions.
The successful candidate will not only be working for a recognised, award-winning, Company, but will also benefit from having access to a wide range of Company benefits, including:
- Access to the company Pension scheme
- Bespoke learning and development, through the STM “SEED” e-learning platform
- Access to the STM exclusive Benefits Platform, offering a wide range of employee options from retailer discounts to financial advice and wellbeing support
- Working with a diverse, friendly, “One Team” culture.
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
If you think this could be the right position, for you, please get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
About STM Group (UK) Ltd– Diversity & Inclusion Champions of the Year 2022 (Security & Fire Excellence Awards)
STM Group (UK) Limited is an award-winning company, providing bespoke manpower service solutions. It specialises in the delivery of high-quality security, cleaning, and customer-focused, services, underpinned and supported by leading edge technology. It was named “UK Security Business of the Year” in 2020.
Established in 2005, with offices in London and Manchester, STM has national coverage which has been developed through controlled organic growth, combined with a selective acquisition strategy. The Company is known for the quality and flexibility of its service delivery model, supported by an underlying commitment to proactivity and reliability at the core of its philosophy.