Are you passionate about delivering an excellent service?
Do you want to develop yourself within an award- winning Company?
STM Cleaning is recruiting for an experienced Train Presentation Operations Supervisor to Join the Train Presentation team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career within the cleaning industry for a leading, national cleaning and security company.
With continuous training, development and support you can be assured that you will have a fantastic career with STM.
What you get:
- Excellent hourly rate of £14/h
- Shifts include early mornings, afternoon and late evening shifts working 5 days across Monday to Sunday
- Guaranteed minimum 120 hours per month
- Locations: Liverpool St/Shenfield/Paddington/Heathrow/Maidenhead/Reading
- Access to the Company Healthcare and Pension scheme.
- Access to the STM exclusive Benefits Platform, offering a wide range of employee options from retailer discounts to financial advice and wellbeing support.
- Working with a diverse, friendly, “One Team” culture.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
With continuous training, development and support you can be assured that you will have a fantastic career with STM Group.
- Evidenced experience of managing large cleaning teams
- Exposure of dealing with clients, attending meeting, and adhering to KPI’s
- A full driving license is mandatory (no more than 3 points)
- Evidence a 5-year working history to pass BS7858 Security Screening
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Training, coaching, and mentoring of front-line employees based at stations.
- Attend, minute and represent the Company at client meetings.
- Carry out agreed stations visits, auditing staff and recording on scores (KPI’s)
- Escalation of issues and follow through to conclusion, liaising with internal departments as appropriate to ensure correct process/procedure followed.
- Compile daily reports and compile evidence to back up findings.
- Carry out investigation meetings with regards to staff discipline and incidents.
- Assist in preparation of management reports.
- Flexibility regarding availability to work early or late shifts due to nature of contract.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing multiple employees or across multiple sites
- Time management skills
- Structured approach to your work.
- A natural flair for offering excellent customer service and instilling this within a large team.
- Ability to prioritise and make decisions.
- Excellent I.T. skills, especially Microsoft Office suite
- Above average communication skills, to be able to demonstrate the ability to confidently communicate with a variety of colleagues and clients at all levels within the organisation.
- Demonstrate experience of training and developing staff
If you think this could be the right position, for you, please get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
You will be required to pass Drug & Alcohol screening and DBS checks prior to employment commencing.
Due to the high volumes of applicants if you have not heard back from us by 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
About STM Group (UK) Ltd– Diversity & Inclusion Champions of the Year 2022 (Security & Fire Excellence Awards)
STM Group (UK) Limited is an award-winning company, providing bespoke manpower service solutions. It specialises in the delivery of high-quality security, cleaning, and customer-focused, services, underpinned and supported by leading edge technology.
Established in 2005, and with offices in London and Manchester (where the Company 24 Hour Control Room is situated), STM has national coverage. The organisation has developed through controlled organic growth, combined with a selective acquisition strategy. The Company prides itself on the quality and flexibility of its service delivery model, with an underlying commitment to proactivity and reliability at the core of its philosophy.