Website STM Group (UK) Ltd
An award-winning Company, providing bespoke Security, Cleaning and Customer Service solutions
Are you a natural- born leader?
Do you want to develop yourself within an award- winning Company?
If so, then STM Group may have the perfect position for you…
STM are recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join its team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career for a leading, national, award-winning Company.
With continuous training, development and support you can be assured that you will have a fantastic career with STM Group (UK) Ltd.
The Operations Manager will report to the Regional Manager/Regional Director in relation to their duties and responsibilities, with some of the core including (but not limited to):
- Responsible for the daily management of the contract. Ensuring Supervisors have dealt with any issues and the contract is staffed at optimum levels.
- Ensure prompt and accurate responses to any internal or external customer communication (complaint, compliment or enquiry).
- Management of the site-specific Assignment Instructions (AIs), Site Intelligence Reports (SIR) and Risk Assessments (RAs), this includes the creation and implementation, overseeing that all colleagues sign and adhere to the instructions. During site visits ensure AIs and Risk Assessments are in place, up to date and relevant. including client signatures and electronic versions.
- Ensure the provision of daily and month end reports, internal and external KPI results to the Regional Manager and client representatives are completing accurately and submissions to client representatives are on a timely basis.
- Conduct investigations, welfare checks, disciplinaries and grievances etc in line with STM’s procedures.
- Any incidents that arise on sites are to be reported back to Regional Manager and client (where necessary), providing detail of investigation and recommendations/lessons learned/intelligence corrective actions/wider comms/briefings to team.
- Check incident reports for quality and compliance.
- Monitor and evaluate progress against your KPI plan on a monthly basis, identifying any performance shortfalls and developing improvement plans to rectify these.
This position requires the holder to have a valid SIA licence and DBS check.
The successful candidate will not only be working for a recognised, award-winning, Company, but will also benefit from having access to a wide range of Company benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Access to the Company Healthcare and Pension scheme.
- Access to the STM exclusive Benefits Platform, offering a wide range of employee options from retailer discounts to financial advice and wellbeing support.
- Bespoke learning and development, through the STM “SEED” e-learning platform.
- Working with a diverse, friendly, “One Team” culture.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Casual/ dress down Fridays.
If you think this could be the right position, for you, please get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
About STM Group (UK) Ltd– Diversity & Inclusion Champions of the Year 2022 (Security & Fire Excellence Awards)
STM Group (UK) Limited is an award-winning company, providing bespoke manpower service solutions. It specialises in the delivery of high-quality security, cleaning, and customer-focused, services, underpinned and supported by leading edge technology.
Established in 2005, and with offices in London and Manchester (where the Company 24 Hour Control Room is situated), STM has national coverage. The organisation has developed through controlled organic growth, combined with a selective acquisition strategy. The Company prides itself on the quality and flexibility of its service delivery model, with an underlying commitment to proactivity and reliability at the core of its philosophy.