Website STM Group (UK) Ltd
An award-winning Company, providing bespoke Security, Cleaning and Customer Service solutions.
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding customer service?
Have you ever wanted to develop a career within an award- winning Company?
If this sounds attractive, then STM could have the perfect position for you…
STM Group (UK) Ltd are recruiting for Customer Information Assistants to join its team, working for one of its major railway clients MTREL – an award-winning UK train operator delivering the Elizabeth line for London. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career for a leading, national Company.
With continuous training, development and support, you can be assured that you will have a fantastic career with STM!
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Carry out announcements and monitor live train running information, in a clear and concise manner that customers can understand.
- Will need to be able to use and interpret live train running and transfer this into announcements for customers.
- Liaising and communicating with the control team.
The successful candidate will not only be working for a recognised, award-winning, Company, but will also benefit from having access to a wide range of Company benefits, including:
- Access to the Company Healthcare and Pension scheme
- Access to the STM exclusive Benefits Platform, offering a wide range of employee options from retailer discounts to financial advice and wellbeing support
- Bespoke learning and development, through the STM “SEED” e-learning platform
- Working with a diverse, friendly, “One Team” culture.
- Flexible working, supporting a positive work/life balance.
If you think this could be the right position, for you, please get in touch – we would love to hear from you!
STM Group (UK) Limited is an award-winning company, providing bespoke manpower service solutions. It specialises in the delivery of high-quality security, cleaning, and customer-focused, services, underpinned and supported by leading edge technology. It was named “UK Security Business of the Year” in 2020. Established in 2005, with offices in London and Manchester, STM has national coverage which has been developed through controlled organic growth, combined with a selective acquisition strategy. The Company is known for the quality and flexibility of its service delivery model, supported by an underlying commitment to proactivity and reliability at the core of its philosophy.